1900 Yonge Street Toronto, ON M4S 1Z2
The Communications analyst is required to assist with the efficient and accurate invoice payment processing, records management, asset management oversight, budgeting; and cost control for network and telecommunications contracts.
20 month contract opportunity
Description of Duties / Scope of Work:
- Monthly network and telecommunications invoice processing including: invoice tracking, validation, dispute resolution, cost allocation, approval routing and payment processing;
- Maintain and archive all related documentation for records management and audit purposes;
- Data entry and tracking of telecommunications and network assets for inventory and asset management purposes
- Review contracts to ensure payments made reflect accurate rates to avoid overpayment; terms and conditions are understood to avoid penalties and take advantage of applicable credits;
- Interact with client groups to validate usage, charges, requirements,
- Prepare budgetary requirements by determining quantities, costs and analysing trends;
- Monitor expenditures against plans and report on variances;
- Review relevant processes, procedures and policies to ensure appropriate controls are implemented;
- Assist in the development of operational metrics for performance measurements and to identify improvement opportunities;
Mandatory Skills / Certification:
- Experience processing telecommunication and network invoices (both paper based on electronic)
- Experience with telecommunications and network contracts service level agreements, terms and conditions;
- Strong analytical skills; detail oriented;
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a minimal supervision;
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure documentation;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and communication skills;
Other Skills / Certification:
- Proficient with MS Office products (especially Access, Excel/VBA/Macros/Formulas)
- Proficient with electronic billing and vendor portals
- Accurate, validated and timely monthly network and telecommunications invoices processed
- Complete electronic and paper filing of relevant business records
- Key performance indicator measured and performance improvement recommendations
- budget estimated and tracked
- variances explained
- telecommunication devices and network equipment inventories maintained
- process, procedure and policy recommendations put forth and updates applied
- weekly status reports
We thank all applicants that apply. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.