Data Warehouse Developer
1900 Yonge Street Toronto, ON M4S 1Z2
Position: Data Warehouse Developer
Duration: 12 months
- A university degree in Computer Science, or the equivalent, combined with directly related experience in a business or computer related discipline. Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Data Warehouse developer.
- Extensive hands-on experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (SSIS, SSAS, DQS)
- Expert understanding and enterprise scale experience working with Data Warehouse (DW) and Business Intelligence (BI) implementations
- Expert in Microsoft Transact-SQL programming with the ability to optimize, analyze and improve database SQL performance.
- Extensive hands-on experience developing business intelligence solutions; data cubes, dashboards and reports using MicroStrategy
- Expert understanding of data modelling techniques as relates to data warehouse design.
- Experience with data quality, data cleansing and data stewardship processes and techniques
- Ability to solve complex data problems by analysis, develop appropriate solutions and clearly communicate those solutions to the team.
- Ability to work efficiently and provide accurate time estimates for work to be undertaken.
- Well-developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You must have or rapidly acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the Ontario Human Rights Code and Related Orders including disability accommodation and accessibility requirements pertaining to passengers and employees.
- Hands-on experience working with Microsoft Analytics Platform System (APS)
- Experience working in an Agile project development environment