Derivatives Project Manager - Consultant
130 Adelaide St Toronto, Ontario M5H 3P5
Immediate need for a Project manager for a large, collateral management project.
The CWR will be met with exposure to Senior stakeholders and VPs . This LOB is a Growing business- and after the project, the PM has the ability to expand into other initiatives; perhaps in managing other portfolio roles as there are tons of projects in the pipeline-. This will give any potential candidate the ability to to expand their portfolio into other projects once this is done.
- Experience with capital markets,
- Knowledge of derivative products
- Experience with collateral management (might be niche)
Nice to Have:
• Proven project management experience.
• People management and team building skills.
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities.
• Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with business partners at different levels within the organization.
• Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles to technology applications/products and business functions.
• Experience delivering technology and business application solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment.
• Extensive practical experience and knowledge with techniques for planning, organizing, and monitoring multiple IT projects simultaneously.
- 5 years of capital markets experience
- 1-2 years in collateral management is a must