Desktop solution / change mgmt delivery
40 Dundas Street West Toronto, Ontario M5G 2C2
Our Financial services client has an immediate, long term assignment for a Desktop solutions delivery specialist.
This team supports the digital contact centre technologies. They own the “ Contact Centre Desktop” with over 6, 500 users, supporting a number of in-house applications, and own the relationship with a number of 3rd party vendor apps. The team is made up of 6 application support analysts and the manager to a total of 7 members.
Who Will the Candidate Be Working with on a Daily Basis?: Working directly with the manager and his team, coordinating with PMs and BAs, technical stakeholders, technology teams, operational teams, and other departments within the bank as-needed.
What is the Project the Contractor will be Working On?: This resource will be working on a number of projects within the team. They will be responsible for both solutions design and delivery for desktop changes/updates within digital contract centre technologies.
Employee Value Proposition: Chance to join a brand-new team, working on technology environments that have not been reviewed or updated in many years. The team is also implementing Agile and DevOps best-practices.
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE (how many years of experience):
- 5+ years of experience in Solutions Delivery of technology changes in an enterprise work environment
- Need to have knowledge of supporting a desktop environment
- Change management experience
- Creating and maintaining and presenting high-level artifacts
- Familiarity with Microsoft infrastructure technologies
- Clear and effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous financial experience
- Excellent documentation and time-management skills
Nice to Have:
- Past CIBC work experience
- TOGAF framework knowledge/experience
- Ability to manage/influence conflicts
- Positive Attitude in the face of challenges
- Critical Thinking