Disaster Recovery Analyst
1900 Yonge Street Toronto, ON M4S 1Z2
Position: Disaster Recovery Analyst
Duration: 12 months
- Minimum 5-7 years of disaster recovery/business continuity experience
- Sound knowledge and training in disaster recovery and business continuity methodologies, best practices and tools (DRII, BCI, ITIL etc.).
- Good knowledge of approaches to disaster recovery planning, capabilities and processes;; approaches to disaster recovery testing and reporting; articulation and visual depeiction of future state DR solutions
- Highly developed Technical Skills and Analysis and thorough understanding of Server, Application other Technical understanding of terminologies and concepts
- Demonstrated experience with disaster recovery and business continuity requirements gathering, plan development, testing and maintenance programs.
- Sound knowledge in Emergency/Crisis/Disaster management and communication requirements
- Sound working knowledge and experience performing Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Risk Assessments (RA) and presenting to ITS executives and business audience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan, prioritize and quality and quantity requirements met and maintained.
- Must have the ability to motivate and work with diverse set of stakeholders and to translate business needs into technology and DR/BCP program improvements