FX Business Analyst - 5
320 Bay St Toronto, Ontario M5H
Immediate need for FX Business analysts.
Global Wholesale & Risk Technology (GWRT) is seeking 2 Technical Business Analyst to provide as SMEs for their new Wallstreet work stream. They will provide consultation on the Wallstreet process to set requirements, and business operations. They should have strong experience with project management principles and testing.
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
• Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes
• Works on multiple projects as a project team member
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have Skills: 1) Business Analyst (5-7 years experience as Technical Business Analyst capacity) 2) FX (3+ years recent experience with trading FX & global markets FX) 3) Queries (5+ years experience Unix, XML, and SQL queries) 4) Agile (5+ years experience working in sprints)