320 Bay St Toronto, Ontario M5H
Long term assignment for a Facilities co-ordinator.
• Asset Management and distribution while ensuring an accurate inventory is maintained.
• Responsible for ordering, tracking and receiving assets.
• Facilitate hardware set ups and retrievals for new hires.
• Responsible for supporting multiple team requests, being the point person for the team.
• Provide general administrative support including scheduling move requests, arranging vendors repairs, Troubleshooting.
• Compile reports concerning progress of work and downtime to distribute to personnel involved
1) Facilities coordination & management (1-3 years experience with or knowledge of)
2) MS Office Suite products (1-3 years experience with Outlook, Office, Excel - must have pivot table & vlookup experience)
3) Operations background (1-2 years experience providing operational support in an office environment)
- Project Management experience
- AutoCAD experience
- Ticketing systems (preferably Jira)
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.