Helpdesk - Microsoft Active Directory Access Control Administrator (ACA Administrator)
1910 Yonge Street Toronto, ON M4S 1Z2
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an Helpdesk – Microsoft Active Directory Access Control Administrator (ACA Administrator)
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 3 Years
- Solid experience with Microsoft Active Directory Access Control Administration (creation, deletion, and modification of user ID’ s) and handling access control (experience is likely from a Helpdesk or ServiceDesk role)
- Solid HelpDesk or ServiceDesk experience that amounts to good general knowledge of Information Technology functions
- Solid experience and demonstrated knowledge of information security principles, concepts and methodology related to enforcement and policy audit as well as rules governing user IDs and access permissions
- Strong customer service focus (via experience)
- Well-developed time management and problem-solving abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a structured Request and Incident Management processes, and demonstrated experience using a Request/Incident tracking system (including experience with ITSM Tools such as BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, etc.) and providing IT Services end user support
- Some experience with IBM Mainframe CMS/TPX or related account and permission management software (preferred)
- University degree in Computer Science, or the equivalent, and directly related experience working in the area of account administration within an IT environment
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.