IIB Analyst/Developer - Specialty - 5
720 King Street West Toronto, Ontario M5V
Expertise with IIB (IBM Integrated Information BUS) needed for multi project assignment with our Financial services client
The Global High Value Payment Technology team currently has 5 different FTM (Financial Transaction Manager) projects on the go - they only have resources to support 2. They are in search of an IBM FTM Developer to support these initiatives ASAP.
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
• IIB (IBM Integrated Information Bus) currently running V.10 - (5+ years)
• Java - (5-10 years)
• Understanding of MQ (Message Que)
Nice to haves
• Payments and Transactions
• For senior resources (10+years) - the manager would want someone that can read architectural design, system design, workflows, and diagrams.