IT (Infrastructure) Coordinator
5001 Yonge Street, #1300 North York, ON M2N 6P6
Our client is looking for a IT Infrastructure) Coordinator who works closely with the Technical Sales Engineer, monitoring implementation progress and resourcing, and identifying and assisting in resolving potential issues. The IT Coordinator communicates client requests to development and support teams and aids in assembling marketing and proposal information.
The IT Coordinator works closely with the Technical Sales Engineer, monitoring implementation progress and resourcing, and identifying and assisting in resolving potential issues. The IT Coordinator communicates client requests to development and support teams and aids in assembling marketing and proposal information.
- Support the Technical Sales Engineer in monitoring and tracking overall work progress of systems and IT team members, including public cloud implementations.
- Assist with maintaining client request list, monitoring progression and resourcing.
- Collaborate with team leads and team members to assign tasks and schedule/strategize resource allocation.
- Provide meeting administration, including preparing meeting agendas, and taking and distributing notes.
- Prepare client status reports and participate on client calls to provide updates and next steps.
- Liaise between developers and clients with respect to expected delivery dates.
- Collaborate on proposal development for prospective clients from a Systems/IT perspective
- Collaborate on IT/Systems marketing material development
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and maintain an organized documentation library so that all team members and/or stakeholders can access documentation easily.
- Undertake client maintenance and marketing tasks and provide administrative support, as needed.
- Ensure internal business processes are being followed.
- Suggest improvements to management tools, software, and processes
- Support and help maintain systems for client training, testing and support
Facilitate IT/Systems workshops, gap analysis with clients.
They are not interested in candidates that are strictly interested in doing PM type of work. Candidate should come from IT background that has great communication skills. It’ s more similar to technical sales engineer type of work.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g. Bachelor' s degree) in information technology-related field required.
- Organizational skills to prioritize competing demands, multiple tasks and deadlines
- Team player with ability to interact with people at all levels in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to achieving customer success
- Experience in public cloud environments (Microsoft Azure, AWS) using Microsoft technologies (Windows, SQL Server, Active Directory, etc.) preferred.
- Good technical understanding of networking, hardware performance, and configuration issues an asset.