Incident / Problem management analyst
300 Consilium Pl Scarborough, Ontario M1H
Urgent need for an incident / problem management specialist.
Global Wealth & Risk Technology (GWRT) group' s Global Payments & Transaction Banking team needs a Major Incident/Problem Manager. They will manag the process to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible to minimize the impact to business operations. Responsible for planning and coordinating all the activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the process. They will perform root cause analysis and handle bridge for suite of applications
Typical Day in Role
- Communication with technology owners.
- Facilitation of plans to reduce problems in the environment, eliminating defects, shorten time to repair, reduce impacts and drive efficiencies.
- Analysis of timelines for gaps and improvement opportunities.
- Ensuring quality and in-depth root cause reviews occur.
- Developing, assigning, and tracking actions to appropriate parties as part of the root cause review.
- Ensuring appropriate actions are created to prevent problem from recurring.
- Ensuring appropriate actions are created to resolve process or documentation issues that could contribute to longer TTR.
- Create incident issue reports to present to Executives
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills
1) Incident & Problem Management (3+ years experience as an IT Incident Manager)
2) FI/Banking Industry (1+ years providing incident/problem management for a bank)
• Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred