Info Security ( Honeypots) Analyst - Senior
483 Bay Street Toronto, Ontario M5G 2A3
have you got Honeypot Cyber security technologies?
My client needs YOU.
This project will introduce Attivo Deception technology as a pilot implementation in a subset of the bank’ s network. Scope includes infrastructure deployment and configuration of the new platform, followed by multiple executions of deception campaigns where this team will be attempting to lure and detect a red team through the use of decoy systems and breadcrumbs to demonstrate the value of the platform.
Employee Value Proposition: Be part of an active intrusion detection team, working with a red team in an adversarial capacity to test the effectiveness of the new detection system.
• Investigating alerts that result from DDP
• Participate in the tuning of SIEM use cases
• Develop playbooks for related threat monitoring use cases
• Provide input into red team planning
• Designing realistic decoys and HoneyData
• 5+ years of experience in information security
• Experience working in an investigative or incident-response related role
• Hands-on experience with honeypot technologies (honeypots/honeynets/honeytokens/etc)
• Experience with Attivo Networks threat technologies
• Experience or knowledge of red teaming, malware analysis, and/or social engineering