Info Security Analyst - Entry
483 Bay Street Toronto, Ontario M5G 2A3
Security analyst required immediately. Sailpoint experience is a must, implementations nice to have.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in Information Security
- SailPoint experience
- UAT testing experience in SailPoint
Focusing on data analytics and Identity Access Management, this team is made up of 20+ resources split between the data analysts, investigation teams, privileged ID management team, and others.
Who Will the Candidate Be Working with on a Daily Basis?: Their manager, fellow data analysts, other teams within the department, and potentially project stakeholders.
The main function of an Info Security Analyst is to plan, coordinate, and implement security measures for information systems to regulate access to computer data files and prevent unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure of information. A typical Info Security Analyst is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing security measures to safeguard the computer database.
• Architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate security-focused tools and services including project leadership roles.
• Develop and deliver training materials and perform general security awareness and specific security technology training.
• Develop and interpret security policies and procedures.
• Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies.
• Identify needs and contribute to governance initiatives by bringing expertise gained in the field around practical security governance, in the development of policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines. develop guidelines for the usage, control, maintenance and compliance of information and computer resources.
• Participate in security compliance efforts.
procedures and tools used for validating and ensuring the integrity of information security.
• Provide technical support to clients, management, security operations and network operations.
• Performing analysis and configuration modification for product evaluation to meet security specifications and to ensure the installations of a product across the environment do not impact the business application functionality.
• Having full understanding of the requirements of the TI environment as well as the Business Unit in order to create operational process and procedures for each of the solutions/tools implemented in accordance with change management procedures.
• Modifying processes and procedures required for industry best practices regarding the product so that it fits the specific needs of the enterprise wide environment.
• Understanding and communicating solutions that are both strategic and tactical initiatives.
• Keeping current to the changing IT environments with regards to risk and be proactive in providing solutions to mitigate the risks to acceptable levels.
• Performing first level testing of the platform environment that is followed by Global Core Operations and Business.