Info Security Analyst - Senior
199 Bay Street Toronto, Ontario M5L1A2
Information security analyst required immediately.
Information Security Standards and Governance in Bank' s Information Security department, you will contribute to the alignment of industry regulatory requirements and enterprise techology standards. You will be hands-on for the analysis and writing of new reference documents as well as providing plans to update the enterprise standards. Your scope will include review of the requirements of prudential and industry regulatory against all technology standards and requirements documents.
What You’ ll Be Doing
• Reading and interpreting technology, cyber regulatory and industry requirements.
• Writing new documents to capture requirements different from the enterprise information security standards.
• Interfacing with Information Security and Technology partners to draw information from subject matter experts groups when required to support new or revised documentation.
Daily Job Duties/Activities: Researching current regulations, reviewing existing policies/documentation, and writing new documents or making updates.
What is the Project the Contractor will be Working On?: This resource will primarily be working on a PCI program.
• 5-7 years of experience in Information Security
• 3+ years of experience drafting policies, standards, and documentation
• Must be able to craft standards documentation that demonstrates clarity of thought, strong command of written language and an understanding of information security risk.
• Experience reviewing technology, regulatory or industry requirements.
• The ability to assess risk related to technology requirements in order to determine if there are material differences between the enterprise standards and other industry or regulatory requirements.
• Strong knowledge of various cybersecurity, audit or other relevant frameworks such as NIST CSF, SWIFT CSP, PCI DSS or ISO 27001/2.
Nice to Have:
• CISSP, CISM, CRISC or CISA certifications are significant assets.
• Previous Financial Experience