Info Security Analyst - Senior
199 Bay Street Toronto, Ontario M5L1A2
Information security specialist required immediately. Previous Security governance preferred.
• 5-7 years of experience in Information Security
• 3+ years of experience drafting policies, standards, and documentation
• Must be able to craft standards documentation that demonstrates clarity of thought, strong command of written language and an understanding of information security risk.
• Experience reviewing technology, regulatory or industry requirements.
• The ability to assess risk related to technology requirements in order to determine if there are material differences between the enterprise standards and other industry or regulatory requirements.
• Strong knowledge of various cybersecurity, audit or other relevant frameworks such as NIST CSF, SWIFT CSP, PCI DSS or ISO 27001/2.
Nice to Have:
• CISSP, CISM, CRISC or CISA certifications are significant assets.
• Previous information security governance experience in the financial industry
Standards & Regulatory Management. Comprised of 6 team members and the manager, this team is responsible for overseeing all cyber regulatory compliance. The team works in a governance function, performing all cyber regulatory assessments. They also act as SMEs on cyber regulatory compliance, providing consultative guidance to the business. The team handles all policy and standards relating to information security standards and security hardening requirements.