Info Security Analyst - Specialist
483 Bay Street Toronto, Ontario M5G 2A3
Cyber Security specialist required immediately
- 5+ years of experience in Information Security
- Experience working in an investigative or incident-response related role
- Experience with either Host-based Intrusion Detection systems (HIDS) or Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
- Experience with Trend Micros Deep Security platform (HIDS)
- Experience with Symantecs Cloud SOC (CASB)
esource is to provide project and ongoing operational support for HIDS (Host-based Intrusion Detection Systems) and CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker) Projects.
HIDS-related responsibilities include:
o Investigation of alerts generated by the Trend Deep Security (HIDS) platform for possible security events.
o For identified security events, creation of Playbooks and SIEM alerts
o Tuning and filtering events on regular basis.
o Creation of custom signatures, views and filters.
o Signature research and improvement.
CASB-related responsibilities include:
o Identify the new use case requirements
o Develop new use case in UAT
o Test new use case in UAT
o Implementing new case in production
o Maintain the use case catalog
o Tuning the implemented use cases
o Tuning and filtering events on ongoing basis
o Maintain the implemented use cases (due to changes in the infrastructure or threats)
o Maintain the dashboards and reports