Infrastructure Project Manager - Entry
483 Bay Street Toronto, Ontario M5G 2A3
Junior project manager required for multi-project environment
This team is the delivery PMO for Technology Operations. Comprised of 200+ project managers, they are responsible for the end-to-end management of large project initiatives initiated by the technology teams.
This CWR will be responsible on delivery of the infrastructure component however they will also be interacting with a PM/ Portfolio director/manager on occasion; who specifically work on application delievery.
- Instead of being responsible for a project end to end- the PM will be in charge of Managing “ Work packages” (8-12 at any given time )
- Setting up infrastructure, (virtual storage, servers, seat hub)
- Experience with delivery in a large-scale, corporate environment (preferably Banking)
- A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities. (Enterprise Change Management)
- Experience with Service Now ticketing