Infrastucture Project Manager - 1
888 Birchmount Rd Scarborough, Ontario M1K
Project manager / lead needed for a major email migration.
Long term assignment to start asap
Canadian Banking Technology is seeking an IT Project Manager to join their Strategic Portfolio Office team. They will be working within an Enterprise Delivery Framework (EDF) to deliver an email migration project. They require experience with how data flows in an email project, where mailbox sits (server vs. cloud), Active Directory, and Office 365.The main function of an IT Project Manager is to oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities that include project design, scope management, cost control, quality and performance reporting.
Candidate Value Proposition:
bank is currently in a transformation period with the modernization of the bank. They are working towards a digital environment creating an exciting opportunities to join and grow within the bank. Work spaces are going through upgrades including Agile-style work spaces to promote more effective, efficient, and productive work environments.
• Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope
• Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising
• Partner closely with other members of functionalprojectteams to define business requirements
• Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs
• Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing
• Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures
• Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses
• Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized
• Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors
1) IT Project Manager (5+ years experience)
2) Active Directory (Any practical knowledge of what & how it functions)
3) Office 365 (Any practical knowledge of what & how it functions)
4) Email Migration project (Delivered an email migration project - e.g. Notes to Exchange)
5) Project Artifacts (3+ years in creation & regular updates)
- FI/Banking Industry experience
• Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
• PMP or PMI certification