Java / MQ Applications Developer - Advisory
20 Dundas Street West Toronto, Ontario M5G2C2
Senior Java / MQ developer required for long term assignment
This team is responsible for supporting the Fraud business from a technology stand-point. They support the fraud monitoring software that scans all transactions and compares them against a variety of rules to ensure there is no sign of fraudulent activity.
What is the Project the Contractor Will Be Working On?: This role will be supporting a project related to a real-time payments infrastructure that is being implemented, integrating a number of different systems and data sources.
Daily Job Duties/Activities: This role will be focused on Java coding and development.
• 5+ years of experience in Java development
• MQ messaging experience, including experience integrating MQ with Java
• Experience programming Command Line Interface applications (Daemon)
• SQL and Oracle experience
• JSON and XML experience
• Apache Tomcat experience
• Bash/Shell Scripting experience
• Experience working in a Linux environment
• Previous banking/financial experience
Nice to Have:
• Retail banking experience
• Integration experience with “ Proactive Risk Manager” from ACI