Java / identity access developer
888 Birchmount Rd Scarborough, Ontario M1K
Excellent opportunity for a Java developer within Identity access environment.
Java Development, any experience in identity space, PAM space. SAILPOINT would be ideal (knowledge) Identity IQ. They are looking to improve their identity platform, implementing/supporting identity platform with strong development background.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Must have 3-5+ years of hands-on technical working experience as a client server programmer analyst (business system analysis, design, coding, testing, production hand off & support)
2) Must have 3-5+ years of hands-on technical working experience with core Java, J2EE, XML, UNIX shell scripting & Windows scripting (VB scripting, PowerShell).
3) Must have 3-5+ years of hands-on technical working experience with CI/CD DevOps, Maven, Jenkins, etc. • Must have 3-5+ years of hands-on technical working experience with relational databases (Oracle and/or MS SQL Server) & PL/SQL and/or T-SQL.
4) Must have 3-5+ years of hands-on technical working experience with multiple operating platforms (Solaris, AIX and Windows).
5) Must have good analytical, problem solving and trouble shooting skills in order to develop and support systems to meet user requirements.
6) Must be creative and flexible in identifying technical solutions to resolve business problems in a rapidly changing, demanding and complex business environment.
7) Must have good interpersonal and communication skills in order to deliver proposals, provide user support and interact with team members and other departments.
8) Nice to have: Ability to communicate in Spanish (verbal, written) is an asset (technically strong is preferred over Spanish speaking. • Understanding of the application systems (password management; identity management and automation; access requests and certification; directory services) maintained & supported are an asset. • Networking & Communications technologies (SOAP, RESTful APIs, OAUTH, etc…) are an asset. • Hardware and operating system configuration is an asset. • Knowledgeable of secure coding & identity management practices are an asset. A broad understanding and knowledge of the Banks products, services, market trends, computer services, planning and control tools and organized structure