Kubernetes Support Analyst - Senior
483 Bay Street Toronto, Ontario M5G 2A3
Immediate need for Kubernetes specialist.
his team is responsible for the application and production support on the infrastructure side for. Working primarily with Jenkins, they touch all production servers within the enterprise and manage all code deployments.
What is the Project the Contractor will Be Working On: This resource will be supporting the containerization of the E-Banking platform.
Who Will the Candidate Be Working with on a Daily Basis?: This resource will be working with the engineering team, architecture team, the application operations team, and other groups within the bank as-needed.
Daily Job Duties: Working closely with the engineering team, acting as a subject matter expert on containerization and related technologies.
• 4-7+ years of experience in application support
• Experience deploying application containers
• Kubernetes experience (or similar containerization framework)
• Experience managing Kubernetes cluster
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with Bash and/or Python scripting
• Experience with VMWare NSX-t
• Experience with OpenShift Container Platform
• RedHat Certification
• GemFire experience
• WebLogic experience