5650 Yonge Street 3rd Floor Toronto, ON M2M 4H5
Our client in the financial sector and a Top Canadian Employer, offers challenging and rewarding opportunities. They are currently seeking an MarkitEDM Developer to join their team.
Initial Planned Duration: 6 months
Responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting solutions within the enterprise data warehouse initiative.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Completes well designed systems of high quality that make appropriate use of technology.
- Develops both personal plans and project plans - and the task detail appropriate for completion of work assignments.
- Contributes in the development of design, implementation, and testing plans.
- Maintains currency in technological trends and directions through research/education/self-motivated technology experimentation.
- Participates and/or leads in new technology investigation and makes recommendations for new technology adoption where appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent working experience.
- Thorough knowledge of information systems theories, concepts, methods, and techniques.
- Design, architect, development, and implementation of data models, processes and integrations into and out of an Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Experience in contributing to initiatives through the full software development life cycle - from conception to completion - with proven ability in coordinating activities, scheduling, and project control.
- Excellent communication/customer service skills required for interactions with people of varying levels of technical expertise.
- Expertise needed in the following technologies: Microsoft SSIS, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
- Bonus having experience with MarkitEDM.
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
We thank all applicants that apply. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.