Microsoft Dynamics Analyst/Consultant
100 Constellation Drive Ottawa, ON
Role: Technical Consultant (MS Dynamics CRM)
Duration: 12 months
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Project: Microsoft Dynamics Proof of Concept Implementation.
Candidates should have worked on three relevant projects of similar scope and magnitude, successfully completed in the previous five years.
- Five years of System Integration experience. Understand how various business systems work together to solve complex business problem and can walk through the architecture at a high level
- Five years experience in architecting, designing, and building large scale distributed services-oriented systems and web applications in an agile environment.
- Five years experience supporting and maintaining large scale/enterprise level applications
- Three years of hands on experience with Dynamics CRM (Dynamics 365, 2016). Resources should be well aware of what can be done in CRM Out Of the Box v/s configuration v/s customization and can propose what to opt for based on requirement flexibility, time, budgetary, or resource constraints.
- Five years of application development experience using .NET 4.5 or higher framework, SSIS for ETL, SSRS for reporting, SOAP/REST based web-services.
- Three years experience developing Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL procedures
- Experience in Azure Service Bus, RESCO/Field Service or Xamarin.
- Knowledge of Web Accessibility principles, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), and experience building Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA compliant websites
- Three-year university degree or three-year college diploma in Information Management, Information Technology, or related discipline