Network Analyst - 3
2201 Eglinton Ave E Scarborough, Ontario M1L
Network Analyst - Planning and Implemention
Our client in the Banking sector and a Top Canadian Employer, offers challenging and rewarding opportunities. They are currently seeking an Network Analyst to join their team.
Initial Planned Duration: 9 months plus extension
The main function of a Network Analyst is to determine user requirements and design specifications for computer networks. A typical network engineer is responsible for planning and implementing network upgrades.
Targeted Skills and Experience:
- Adjust network sizes to meet volume or capacity demands
- Communicate with customers, sales staff, or marketing staff to determine customer needs
- Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs or upgrades
- Design, build, or operate equipment configuration prototypes, including network hardware, software, servers, or server operation systems
- Determine specific network hardware or software requirements such as platforms, interfaces, bandwidths, or routine schemas
- Develop and implement solutions for network problems
Targeted Technical Capabilities:
1.3-5 years of experience as a Network Analyst 2. ICE- 2 years 3. Cisco 3570, 3580, 3560- knowledge 4. Cisco switch software updates (more on software than hardware)
Additional Notes: Part of Network Access Control (NAC project deliverables). Will involve Security deployment, enhance visibility authorized/ unauthorized network access to their back bone network. They are currently in phase 1 of the project.
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
We thank all applicants that apply. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.