Network Systems & Security Specialist
60 Tiffield Road Toronto, ON M5V 3C6
Position: Network Systems & Security Specialist
Duration: 12 months
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum five (5) years of demonstrated experience with WAN and WWAN technologies; specifically, TLS, VPLS, MPLS, private line, HSPA/HSPA+.
- Minimum ten (10) years demonstrated experience in enterprise networking with knowledge in networking technologies, including but not limited to data centre infrastructure, routing, switching, security, unified communications, mobility, wireless LAN and its implication and importance on business decisions is essential.
- Minimum five (5) years demonstrated experience with network and security planning, design, technology integration, implementation, and support of Cisco ASA Firewall Active/Active or Active/Standby and IPS.
- Experience with the planning, design and implementation of Cisco UCS and Nexus. Experience with industrial control systems network and security policy planning, development, documentation and implementation is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills to provide troubleshooting support, prepare technical documentation and reports on problems and to deal effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Demonstrated experience in the operation and use of management tools including but not limited to fault management, configuration management, performance management and security information and event management (SIEM) system.