Oracle IM Consultant
222 Jarvis St Toronto, ON M7A 0B6
Position: Oracle IM Consultant
Duration: 6 months
Location: Downtown Toronto and remote
- 10+ years experience sustaining (e.g. administration, operations, support, patching, monitoring, starting/stopping) COTS based identity and access management systems.
- At least 4 years experience must be related to Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite Plus.
- At least 4 years experience must be related to implementations with over 10, 000 registered users.
- 10+ years experience designing, developing, deploying, and sustaining large application implementations based on the following technology products: Windows Internet Information Server (IIS), IBM HTTP Server, Apache, IBM WebSphere, Oracle database 11g (and later), Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition, Solaris, Windows, AIX and Linux.
- Experience with ITIL processes such as Service Level Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, and Capacity Management.
- 10+ years experience triaging, analysing, diagnosing (a.k.a trouble-shooting), evaluating options, and resolving application problems, especially those related to identity and access management systems and the above technologies. Experience with decision making processes.
- 10+ years experience with quality control and assurance methodologies and practices as applied to the implementation of applications with over 10, 000 users.
- Experience with Change Management and Release Management as processes supporting the implementation of large applications.
- Experience with automated testing tools, such as Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- 3+ years experience with the Oracle Unified Methodology (OUM) for COTS implementations or its predecessors (e.g. Oracle Application Implementation Methodology (AIM)) or equivalents.
- At least one (1) new implementations of Oracle OIAM, i.e. focus on design, build/construct, test, and deployment; or
- At least one (1) migration (or re-implementation) from Release 1 to a later release (e.g. Release 2 or 3).
- 4+ years experience tuning the performance of large applications.
- 2+ years experience with Nagios and other system monitoring tools (e.g. Big Brother).
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of IT security technologies particularly encryption and authentication technologies such as PKI, PMI, and SSL.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies, such as Active Directory, ADFS and ADCS.