Project Manager (Business Intelligence)
55 John St. Toronto, ON
Position: Project Manager (Business Intelligence)
Duration: 12 months
It is important that the services be undertaken by a Project Manager (Enterprise Business Intelligence Implementation) who can demonstrate specific knowledge of and experience in performing similar work for projects of a comparable nature, size and scope, as detailed below.
Experience and Qualifications:
1. Must have Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or related field. Should have an active PMP (or equivalent) certification.
2. Proven track record in managing project teams team members, including staff, partner organizations, SI firms and independent consultants, in a matrix environment
3. Must also have extensive practical experience and knowledge with techniques for planning, organizing, and monitoring multiple IT projects simultaneously.
4. Demonstrated experience, at a senior level, in the following Project Management knowledge areas:
- integration, scope, time and cost management
- project financial management
- risk & issues management
- human resource management
- stakeholder, engagement and communication management
- procurement management
- quality management
5. Excellent written/verbal communication skills and polished presentation abilities; influencing and communicating at all organizational levels.
6. Demonstrated adaptability and situational leadership, coaching, and relationship management skills. Must possess the ability to establish and maintain productive working relations and partnerships with clients, vendors, peers and team members
7. Seasoned decision-making and critical thinking capabilities, with a working knowledge of effective tools and techniques for solving problems; analysing possible risks and recommending a mitigation approach from a number of possible choices, often creating new options with input from team members.
8. Familiarity with the development and implementation of data governance frameworks, business intelligence frameworks, enterprise wide data architecture etc. for large, complex organizations.
1. Proficiency with project management tools (such as MS Project and MS Office Suite) to produce realistic and clear project plans, work-breakdown structures, resource plans, presentations and budget plans and relevant project artefacts.
2. Excellent ability to coach, mentor, and train business and technical teams on processes, best practices, and tools.
3. General proficiency and working knowledge of Business Intelligence platforms and tools (i.e. SAP ECC, BOBJ, BI/BW, LUMIRA, ETL etc.)
4. Excellent knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Governance practices and methodologies.
5. Experience in Business and Data Analytics, Data Management, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Data Visualization