1165 Lakeshore Blvd E Toronto, ON M4S 1Z2
Position: Project Scheduler
Duration: 12 months
-minimal 10 years of progressive project scheduling experience
-at least 3 years of working experience with the Primavera P6 v15 tool
-has multiple industries working experience
-has experience in integrating multiple project schedules
Minimum 5 years’ experience in developing and analyzing project schedules for large capital projects
Practical experience and working knowledge of MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
Experience in applying project management fundamentals to structure projects for success by managing scope, quality, budget, risks, issues, vendors, teams, and stakeholder relationships.
Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a production, systems development or engineering project environment, preferably in a transit systems environment.
Post-Secondary Education as represented by a University Degree or College Diploma
Preferred: Oracle Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Certification, Microsoft Project Certification
· Extensive experience preparing and tracking progress for complex or multi-streamed projects and programs
· Highly developed project planning and performance management skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
· Previously demonstrated exceptional organization and time management skills
· Excellent prioritization and risk management capabilities
. Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills