Python Developer - Generic - 3
25 York St Toronto, Ontario M5J
Put your Python development to good use. Immediate need for our banking client.
Trade Floor Risk Management and Risk Models group has a requirement on their Credit Risk Systems team for a Int. Python Developer to work on a third-party vendor application called IBM Algo Credit.
• Key technology skills: Hard-core Python experience (3+ years)
• Strong in other different Technology development (e.g. Python 3, Pytest, Java 7 and up, JUnit, MVC, RDBMS, noSQL, RESTful API, Kafka)
• Expertise in troubleshooting and analyzing issues in Unix/Linux environment
• Comfortable working in an Agile environment, and familiar with Agile development practice, i.e., Automated Testing, Test Driven Development, CI/CD
• Experience with latest automated build/integration/testing tools: e.g. Maven, Bamboo, Artifactory, GitHub, Jenkins, Jira
• Capital Market or Counterparty Credit Risk management working experience will be nice.
• Experience in Cloud or Grid computing will be a very valuable member to the team.
• Django experience will be a great asset.