55 John St. Toronto, ON
Position: QA Lead
Duration: 12 months
Location: Downtown Toronto
1. 7+ years' demonstrated, hands-on experience as a QA Lead in large, complex projects within large organizations managing all aspects of testing for web and mobile applications including automated testing using keyword and data-driven frameworks
2. 7+ years' demonstrated experience orchestrating and performing various types of testing (Functional, System, Integration, Regression, and Acceptance), familiarity with non- functional testing (Accessibility, Usability, Security and Performance) is an asset
3. 7+ years' experience following various SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, and Continuous Integration
4. 7+ years' experience translating business requirements and user stories into test plans, test scenarios, and test cases
5. 7+ years' experience using HP suite of test tools including ALM v12.X, QTP/UFT, Performance Centre and the Atlassian suite of tools including JIRA.
6. Excellent interpersonal, communication, facilitation, presentation skills involving all levels of staff
7. Excellent ability to write clear communications including documenting the results and status of various types of testing and presenting them to all levels of staff.
8. Excellent ability to coach, mentor, and train business and technical teams on Quality Assurance (QA) & Quality Control (QC) processes, best practices, and tools
9. Proficiency with Windows 10, Mobile OS (iOS, Android), MS Office 2013+ applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint), JIRA, GitHub, and MS TFS
10. ISQTB and/or IAAP WAS and/or equivalent certification in Quality Assurance / Control / Testing is an asset.