QA Test Analyst / Lead
1900 Yonge Street Toronto, ON M4S 1Z2
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in Toronto, with close proximity to the TTC/Subway and other public transit.
Position: QA Test Analyst / Lead
Duration: 12 months
Minimum of 10 years QA experience with multi-layer architectural applications and complex systems for Work Order Maintenance and Inventory Control.
- Maximo knowledge
- Testing experience in more than one Asset Management project
- Data migration experience
- Test automation for Maximo
- DevOps experience
- Experience testing operation process governance & management dashboards
- Minimum of 5 years QA lead experience for team of 5-7 QA Analysts.
Extensive experience in testing of complex enterprise and/or industrial applications including functional, non-functional and system integration testing using requirements traceability and coverage analysis
- Knowledge of Work Order Management processes and sub-systems integration
- Strong QA engineering background
- Proficient in database technologies (SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access)
- Understanding QA processes based on CMMI, Agile, DevOps and ISO standards.