QA Test Analyst
1835 Yonge Street Toronto, ON M4S 1Z2
Position: QA Test Analyst
Duration: 12 months
University degree/College Diploma in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience testing multi-layer architectural applications and complex systems.
- Understanding of automated fare collection concepts used in public transportation
- Experience in testing of financial transactions and reconciliation processes: credit and debit card processing, open payments, Fare Media and associated standards
Extensive experience in assessing and reviewing business and system requirements - requirement analysis, verification, traceability, gap analysis, risks.
- Extensive experience in testing of complex enterprise and/or industrial applications including functional, non-functional and system integration testing using requirements traceability and coverage analysis
- Proficient in database technologies (SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access)
- Knowledge of network and data communication protocols
- Interface Validation: automated data file parsing and analysis using Perl or Shell scripting
- Familiarity with concepts of Device Environmental Standards (EN 60950, EN 50155) for electronic equipment is highly desired
- Understanding QA processes based on CMMI and/or ISO standards.
- Knowledge of various testing methodologies (waterfall, V-model, Agile)
- Proven problem-solving skills to identify, validate and verify system and software application issues using defect management tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for knowledge exchange and transfer
- Certified CSTE/CSQA would be an asset