QA Test Analyst
250 Bloor Toronto, ON M4S 1Z2
Position: QA Test Analyst
Duration: 45 weeks
Location: Downtown Toronto (walking distance to subway)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years QA experience with multi-layer architectural applications and complex enterprise applications.
- Strong understanding of CAD/AVL concepts and technologies including Terrestrial Trunked Radio (TETRA) protocol, WLAN infrastructure, messaging, mobile data terminals (MDT), Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Demonstrated experience testing interfaces to multiple systems
- Understanding QA processes based on CMMI and/or ISO standards. Knowledge of various testing methodologies (waterfall, agile)
- Extensive experience in assessing and reviewing business and system requirements, requirement analysis, verification, traceability, gap analysis, risks.