QA Testing Lead
55 John St. 15th floor Toronto, ON M5V 3C6
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
Position: Quality Assurance Testing Lead
Duration: 12 months
1. 7+ years' demonstrated, hands-on experience as a QA Test Lead in large, complex projects within large organizations managing all aspects of testing for web and mobile applications including automated testing using keyword and data-driven frameworks
2. 7+ years' demonstrated experience orchestrating and performing various types of testing (Functional, System, Integration, Regression, and Acceptance), familiarity with nonfunctional testing (Accessibility, Usability, Security and Performance) is an asset
3. 7+ years' experience following various SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, and Continuous Integration
4. 7+ years' experience translating business requirements and user stories into test plans, test scenarios, and test cases
5. 7+ years' experience using HP suite of test tools including ALM v12.X, QTP/UFT, Performance Centre
6. Excellent interpersonal, communication, facilitation, presentation skills involving all levels of staff
7. Excellent ability to write clear communications including documenting the results and status of various types of testing and presenting them to all levels of staff.
8. Excellent ability to coach, mentor, and train business and technical teams on QA/QC processes, best practices, and tools
9. Proficiency with Windows
10, Mobile OS (iOS, Android), MS Office 2013+ applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint), JIRA, GitHub, and MS TFS 10. ISQTB or equivalent certification in Software Testing is an asset.
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to comple