Retail Banking BSA
20 Dundas Street W Toronto, ON
Our client, a major Canadian Financial services company has several BSA needs.
Technical Business Analysts required for a large Fraud Prevention project within Retail banking.
- 5 + years, preferably within the banking / financial sector
Agile environment a MUST
- Experience in process design and use case writing
- Experience liaising between business stakeholders and technology teams in a project environment
- Experience managing and negotiating scope within a change management process, including experience performing and/or coordinating cost-benefit analysis
- Experience in some or all of the domains listed below*
- Experience working with or for “ Big Five” banks is a plus
- Must have excellent communication skills:
- experience and comfort presenting to Director-level bank employees
- attention to detail in written communication
- Practical working knowledge of Software Delivery Lifecycle
*Domain experience: Retail Banking. Specifically . Client Information, AML