SAS Applications Developer - Intermediate
33 Yonge Street Toronto, Ontario M5E1G4
Client requires a SAS / mainframe developer immediately
This role will be part of the Analytics and Reporting team within Personal Banking. They support all personal lending products (except credit cards) such as mortgages, lines of credit, etc.
What is the Project the Contractor will Be Working On: This resource will be supporting a pilot project focused on the development of a mainframe-based application developed using SAS. This application will be used to verify the status of transaction processing within the personal lending space.
Who Will the Candidate Be Working with on a Daily Basis?: This resource will be working closely with the project team for the pilot project they are supporting.
Daily Job Duties/Activities:
• Role will be focused primarily on coding/development
• Will also require liaising with the project team to discuss status/updates/deliverables
• 3-5+ years of experience in SAS development in an enterprise work environment
• Experience working in a Mainframe environment
• Strong MS Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’ s, etc.)