Senior Business Analyst (RFP Development or Payment Systems)
1850 Yonge Street Toronto, ON M4S 1Z2
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
Assignment Role: Senior Business Analyst (RFP and/or Business Case Development)
Anticipated Initial Duration: 12 months
Targeted Experience and Skills:
- 5 + years of Business / Systems Analysis experience
- Preferred - Experience implementing electronic payment solutions in the public domain
- Preferred - Experience with transit-based applications and systems
- Strong experience preparing RFI' s and RFP' s
- Experience in a high security/confidentiality setting (confidentiality, integrity and availability information security best practices)
- Experience documenting business and system requirements
- Strong verbal, written and management presentation communications and presentations skills
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid MS Project and other MS Office (Access, Excel, Word, and Power Point) is mandatory
- University/Community College degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with Primavera scheduling software or would be an asset
- Experience with inteGREAT or Team Foundation Server system development management software would be an asset
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.