Senior MEAN Stack Developer
55 Yonge St Toronto, ON
MEANstack developers for career opportunities within our Canadian Financial service client
Contact us NOW!
Senior MEAN Stack Developer
Our client in the financial sector and a Top Canadian Employer, offers challenging and rewarding opportunities. They are currently seeking an Senior MEAN Stack Developer to join their team.
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
What You’ ll Be Doing
You’ ll contribute to our Digital transformation by successfully delivering complex, enterprise-scale projects involving multiple back-end systems. As a Senior MEAN Stack Developer within Capital Markets Technology, you will build, implement and maintain easy, flexible, and personalized solutions that enhance the client experience. As you lead the planning and strategy for the technical design, development, and integration of these applications, you’ ll help build the future of banking.
How You’ ll Succeed
- Technology Roadmap: Develop 1-3 year technology roadmaps to align with overall vision & strategy. Spearhead multiple complex projects involving backend systems, new technology and innovation and enhancing existing applications
- Strong Leadership: Act as the development team lead and interface with the project team including leading code-review sessions to ensure overall code quality aligns with business and project requirements. Support and mentor intermediate and senior developers through knowledge sharing, collaboration and effective problem solving.
Who You Are
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You' re driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of a team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision. You are passionate about client service - You want the work you do each day to result in a positive client experience. \
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What We Offer
Our people are our greatest asset. You’ ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’ s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’ s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning.
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
We thank all applicants that apply. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.