Software Automation Engineer - 2
4 King St W Toronto, Ontario M5H
Software deployment / automation engineer required immediately
Data Engineering Department is responsible for building in-house tools for Data Engineering projects - supporting the entire Global Scotiabank organization! This team is responsible for the Quality Assurance of these tools. There are 13 team members on this team.
Project Specifics :- Preparing raw data with multiple scenarios for QA work on an inhouse java based ETL Tool.
The Data Quality engineer is responsible for preparing data covering all possible scenarios for agile projects in enterprise data environment. Candidate is expected to have strong hands-on scripting experience. Hands on experience in managing and executing shell scripts, SQL queries, Java code and experience in case creation for multiple data scenarios.
Working closely with data engineers, dba' s and data analysts, solution architects, Data Quality Engineer will look for every opportunity in automating existing delivery processes from inception to deployment and operations.
• 5+ years of test and deployment automation with 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
• BitBucket/Git, Subversion
• Agile SDLC competency leveraging tools like JIRA, Git and Jenkins
• 5+ years of programming in SQL
• Good hands on knowledge of Shell scripting
• Strong grasp of automation tools