Sr. Marketing Data Analyst
21 Melinda Street Toronto, ON M5L1A2
Sr. Markting Data Analyst
Our client in the financial sector and a Top Canadian Employer, offers challenging and rewarding opportunities. They are currently seeking an Sr. Marketing Analyst to join their team.
What You’ ll Be Doing
- Leverage client information and product data to analyze client information and banking behaviour to prepare pre-campaign analysis for the purpose of sizing and creating client contact programs and direct marketing campaigns.
- Manage and drive the technical design, development, execution, quality and ongoing management of new and ongoing internal and external campaigns for business partners.
- Define and document the technical design, technical requirements, development, execution and quality of medium to high complex ongoing and new internal and external campaigns.
- Establish a two-way working relationship with internal partners to solicit their input and feedback on campaign improvement opportunities
- Ensure the direct marketing communications and campaigns are delivered through the appropriate channels to maximize campaign effectiveness and seamless delivery to clients
- Leverage analytical partners including Client Insights (modeling team), Campaign Analytics and Client Reporting to improve and enhance contact programs and direct marketing campaigns
- Contribute to requirements to enhance and develop internal and external communication channels
- Manage small size projects associated with client contact and direct marketing
- Conduct campaign audits, review data outputs and review lives to ensure campaigns are developed and delivered without errors
- Monitor and track process issues and make recommendation to streamline, enhance and improve processes
- Participate in campaign process improvements
- Trouble shoot issues to ensure the lead generation cycle remains on track and provide support to address client issues for immediate resolution.
- Building a solid understanding of your designated business partner group(s) & businesses to recommend client specific approaches to improve and enhance direct marketing campaigns.
What We’ re Looking For
- Experience and proficiency with campaign design and execution methods and tools such as Unica
- Experience creating and developing direct marketing campaigns within the financial sector
- A proven history in designing campaigns and leveraging measurement methods
- Knowledge and experience with data exploration and leveraging data through business intelligence (BI)/User Interfaces
- Ability to manage within tight deadlines, adapt to changing deadlines and ability to prioritize multiple deliverables within a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources, analyze information, make recommendation and present information in an easy to understand manner.
- Relationship building and interpersonal skills sufficient to develop and maintain internal and external business relationships
- Experience in identifying opportunities to improve processes and recommend potential solutions.
- Project management skills sufficient to lead small scale direct marketing projects and programs
- Knowledge and experience in leveraging statistical and predictive models and other targeting methodologies including segmentation.
- Developed communication skills
- Ability to operate in a fast past dynamic organization where change is a constant.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively, while managing competing priorities.
- Previous experience in campaign development, database marketing.
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
We thank all applicants that apply. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.