Sr. Project Coordinator
1835 Yonge St. Toronto, ON
Position: Sr. Project Coordinator
Duration: 12 months
- College Diploma in Business Administration/Computer Science / Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years project controls experience developing and analysing schedule and financial and contractual documents related to large capital projects.
- Understanding of automated fare collection concepts used in public transportation
- Prior experience (minimum of 5 years) working in an IT production, systems development or engineering project environment.
- Minimum 5 years experience with Sharepoint or other formal document management and control system
- Minimum 5+ years practical experience and working knowledge of MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
In depth knowledge of procurement practices as they relate to government and/or transit based organizations.
Experience preparing RFI' s and RFP' s
Knowledge of IT industry and/or systems.
Experience in processing financial transactions certification processes and accounting principles
Experience with confidentiality, integrity and availability information security best Practices
Well developed communications and presentations skills
Good planning, organizing and leading skills
Ability to work in a team environment
Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- project budgetary, control, monitoring and reporting documentation.
- project schedule development, control, and monitoring.
- project plan development and execution documentation and related activities.
- project control standards, templates and guidelines.
- project document management and control functions