Systems (Surface Hub) Engineer - Consultant
483 Bay Street Toronto, Ontario M5G 2A3
Do you have experience with MS Surface Hub? This assignment is for you
Group Information: Engineering Integration, as part of End User Technology, is responsible for the integration of new technologies into the bank’ s infrastructure.
What Project will the Contractor be Working On?: This role will be supporting the migration to a new office complex in development.
Employee Value Proposition: . This resource will be working as part of a major initiative, with a high level of scope and the ability to work with state-of-the-art technologies and be part of the development of a cutting-edge work environment.
Who Will the Candidate Be Working with on a Daily Basis?: This resource will be working closely with the various engineering and operations teams, the Surface Hub service owner, and other project resources as needed.
Daily Job Duties/Activities: This role will be responsible for the design and implementation of MS Surface Hubs, including the management and configuration of the devices, and writing documentation of the related processes and procedures.
• 5+ years of experience in engineering with MS technologies in an enterprise-level work environment
• Strong expertise with MS Surface Hub, setting up hundreds of devices within an organization
• Enterprise implementation or upgrade experience
Nice to Have:
• Previous financial experience
• Hands-on experience with Microsoft Intune
• Hands-on experience with Office365