Technical Support (End User Devices)
1900 Yonge Street Toronto, ON M4S 1Z2
Role: Technical Support ( End User Devices)
Duration: 1 year
Location: Various locations in Toronto
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in Toronto. They are seeking Technical Support technicians to assist with the conversion of computer systems to Windows 10. Technicians will be performing complete computer asset inventory per site, monitoring image deployment and performing manual installation of software. They will provide problem analysis, problem resolution consultation and technical support for: desktop / laptop / tablet hardware and software and connectivity with other peripheral devices and assisting with the performance monitoring of services provided to the customer.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience imaging Windows devices – desktops/laptops/tablets
- Must have an A+ certification, or equivalent
- Must have a MCSE certification, or equivalent
- Familiar with ITIL principles.
- Proficient in the CA Unicentre – ITCM tools.
- Proficient in the CA Unicentre – SDM ticket management system.
- Proficient in the Windows Operating systems, specifically Windows 10.