222 Jarvis St Toronto, ON M7A 0B6
CLIENT’ S REQUIREMENTS
Scope of Services and Deliverables - The Services and Deliverables to be provided by the Vendor will
include the following:
1. Drives and leads a technical/operational team of SME’ s in order to develop, maintain (e.g. upgrade,
refresh, patch) or support an I&IT solution or service. Responsible for all or part of the solution
deliverables (including SDLC artefacts) in accordance to I&IT standards, ensuring high level of quality.
1.1 Supporting OIAM Proof of Concept project and OIAM 12C build project, such as: planning, design,
build and implementation.
1.2 OIAM 12C migration assessment, and gap analysis
2. Defines the work, standards, and processes to develop, maintain or support a solution or service. In a
project context, culminating in a plan for solution components that informs an overall Integrated Project
3. Manages the day-to-day work of solution team, which includes: task assignments, managing priorities
(with competing system operational items), monitoring technical/operational team deliverables, and
resolving problems and removing roadblocks. Ensures that the team accurately records time against
operations and project activities (or tasks).
4. Provides updates to the Manager or Project Manager on progress, issues and risks of their
5. Informs the architecture, privacy, security and AODA requirements and capabilities of the I&IT solution
or service. Ensure compliance of deliverables with these requirements.
6. Defines the resource needs for the delivery (e.g. design, analysis, construction, testing, deployment,
documentation) of the I&IT solution or service. Creates resource plans with specific skill requirements to
realize the development, maintenance or support of an I&IT solution or service.
7. Manages issues and risks (e.g. identifies, monitors, escalates, resolves, and reports) through the team.
Escalates issues to the Manager or Project Manager. Informs the issues logs and risk registers for the
overall project, if applicable.
7.1 Providing recommendations for improvement to address the findings of the assessment of the current
GO Secure support model and practices, and develop a supporting plan. The recommendations must
clearly align to the domains of the assessment.
7.2 Evaluating options, making recommendations, and developing remediation plans to address the
findings of the preliminary assessment of the current GO Secure implementation. The remediation plans
must clearly align to the domains of the assessment.
7.3 Performing proofs-of-concept of the options for remediating risk and improving the stability and
performance of GO Secure, including options leveraging both OIAM R1 and OIAM 12C technologies.
8. Provides regular communication and status updates to the Manager or Project Manager.
9. Leads, facilitates, coordinates technical/operational team meetings. Tracks action items, decision
items, risks and issues that come out of meetings and updates the Manager or Project Manager.
10. Informs or develops the artefacts for the procurement of services, resources or software.
11.Supporting the acquisition and integration of services related to OIAM from Oracle
and systems integrators, such as:
11.1 Advanced Customer Support; 12C migration assessment, planning, and implementation, By:
11.2 Informing the development of collaterals for the acquisition of services;
11.3 Evaluating the proposals for the provision of services;
11.4 Developing plans for the adoption and integration of services; and
11.5 Providing project management / coordination for the adoption and integration of services.
11.6 Building 12C environment with high-availability setup and provide detail build book;
12. Performing an assessment of the current GO Secure support model and practices in the context of
either the Oracle Unified Methodology or leading practices for the support of OIAM, including but not
12.2 Leading practices;
12.3 Knowledge, skills, and experience; and
12.4 Remote support.
• 10+ years experience sustaining (e.g. administration, operations, support, patching, monitoring,
starting/stopping) COTS based identity and access management systems.
• At least 4 years experience must be related to Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite
Plus R2, idea to have 12C experience.
• At least 4 years experience must be related to implementations with over 10, 000 registered
• 10+ years experience designing, developing, deploying, and sustaining large application
implementations based on the following technology products: Oracle WebLogic, Oracle Fusion
Middleware, Windows Internet Information Server (IIS), IBM HTTP Server, Apache, IBM
WebSphere, Oracle database 11g (and later), Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition, Solaris,
Windows, AIX and Linux.
• Experience with ITIL processes such as Service Level Management, Problem Management,
Change Management, Release Management, and Capacity Management.
• 10+ years experience with the Oracle Unified Methodology (OUM) for COTS implementations or
its predecessors (e.g. Oracle Application Implementation Methodology (AIM)) or equivalents.
• At least two (2) new implementations of Oracle OIAM, i.e. focus on design, build/construct, test,
and deployment; and
• At least one (1) migration (or reimplementation) from Release 1 to a later release (e.g. Release 2
• 10+ years experience with quality control and assurance methodologies and practices as applied
to the implementation of applications with over 10, 000 users.
• Experience with Change Management and Release Management as processes supporting the
implementation of large applications.
• Experience with automated testing tools, such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), among other
• 10+ years experience triaging, analysing, diagnosing (a.k.a trouble-shooting), evaluating options,
and resolving application problems, especially those related to identity and access management
systems and the above technologies. Experience with decision making processes.
• 4+ years experience tuning the performance of large applications.
• 2+ years experience with Nagios and other system monitoring tools (e.g. Big Brother).
• Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
Knowledge of IT security technologies particularly encryption and authentication technologies
such as PKI, PMI, and SSL.