5700 Yonge St-4th floor Toronto, ON M2M4K5
Location: North York
Duration: 11 months
Must have skills:
- Development of comprehensive training strategies and plans for internal or external stakeholders at large organizations.
- Development of training materials to support a wide variety of formats and contexts, including online, interactive, and in person.
- Development, design and delivery of training material for both technical and nontechnical users.
- Provision of training in a wide variety of formats and contexts, including online, interactive, and in person.
- Development of training material in agile processes, where detailed specifics of user screens, etc. may be in flux and not finalized until late in the project.
- Development of training materials and provision of training covering new and modified business processes as well as information technology systems in a seamless training experience.
- Development of training materials in clear, concise, and readable formats that are visually appealing and easy to consume
- Demonstrated experience in developing training materials that meet AODA compliance guidelines.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating training activities and materials with communications and change management supports.
- Experience with adult education and/or adult learning methodologies.
- Evaluation based on sample written training material solely authored by the applicant. This sample of training material, approximately 10 to 20 pages’ illustrating the applicant’ s ability to write clearly and effectively and format documents for effective presentation. Note that this material is to be actual training material and not a description of training material.
- It is acceptable to redact original client details.
- Proven and demonstrable troubleshooting and analytical experience.