Wallstreet FX Business Analyst
720 King St W Toronto, Ontario M5V
Wallstreet FX experience needed NOW!
Business analyst working on the Wallstreet work stream.
Global Wholesale & Risk Technology (GWRT) is seeking 2 Business Analyst to provide as SMEs for their new Wallstreet work stream. They will provide consultation on the Wallstreet process to set requirements, and business operations.
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
• Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes
• Works on multiple projects as a project team member
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have Skills:
1) Business Analyst (5-7 years experience in a Business Analyst capacity
2) Wallstreet FX (5+ years experience)
3) Confirmations (5+ years experience with trade confirmations)
4) Agile (5+ years experience working in sprints)