Wealth Management Business System Analyst
1 Adelaide St E Toronto, Ontario M5C
Have you experience with Wealth management, Big Data projects?
this assignment is for you!
Global Wealth Management Systems group is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to support AML requirements project. They will perform the analysis, design, implementation, modification, and daily functional support of all applications. They should be highly analytical and have a good understanding of databases, technical architecture and query tools.
1) Business Systems Analysis (3-5 years experience providing technical analysis of business systems)
2) Relational Databases (3+ years experience writing complex queries)
3) Agile (3+ years experience working in Agile delivery practices)
4) Wealth Management (Any recent experience within the Wealth Management space)
5) Data Lake or Big Data (Any recent experience - preferably Hadoop)
s new data sources. Very good understanding of databases and writing complex queries
• Evaluation of data identified from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and classification of data in logical categories
• Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
• Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
• Participate in technical design sessions, working with technical resources, to provide insight during solution development
• Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
• Participate in Sprint planning and estimation efforts to implement the user story
• Work with the team members in the team and other analytics team members to understand business data and analytics objectives and help create reports using BI tools
• Provide ad hoc data queries or reports to the business for analysis using variety of query tools