Wealth Mgmt Business Analyst
1940 Eglinton Ave E Scarborough, Ontario M1L
International Wealth Management within our Major Banking client, has an immediate need for a Business analyst.
resource will be part of a Sales Force / Full Circle Int' l Wealth Management project. The BA will work with manager and international wealth management, back office users.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 3 years of experience as a BA
2) ITIL Certified mandatory
3) Great Communication skills- will deal with issues that come up, be decisive, work independently relationship management between business and development- coordinating things
4) Wealth Management
5) Previous regulatory projects (Fatca etc.) highly preferred
6) Nice to have: SQL Queries,
- Experience in the financial industry and specifically experience within wealth management and/or digital banking
- Very good knowledge of wealth management concepts, financial instruments, including best practices, regulatory framework reporting and implementation, back office processes, and the end-to-end workflows.
- Experience supporting a wealth management system
- Experience in creating functional specifications, Business Context diagram, data flow diagrams, test plan documents and creating test plans for front, Middle and Back Offices, Credit Risk and Market Risk data
- creative, self-starting, results-oriented and highly motivated individual with very good analytical skills in order to apply this knowledge to assist in the resolution of complex business problems.
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills in order to effectively work with end users and members of a project team.
- strong foundation in project management methodology coupled with including requirements specification and testing methodologies, real-time analytical and formal modelling tools and keep current with rapidly changing technology.
- ITIL Certification would be an asset
- Experience with Fatca and/or other regulatory projects such as CCAR is beneficial
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.