Weblogic Application Support Analyst - Specialist
483 Bay Street Toronto, Ontario M5G 2A3
Urgent need for a Weblogic application support assignment.
- 3-5+ years of experience in application support analysis
- Solid understanding and adherence to ITIL/operational processes such as Incident/Change management (Service Now for this purpose)
- Strong experience scheduling with AutoSys. Not just as a user, but with enough familiarity to create/schedule jobs in the tool.
- Unix and Windows administration
- Shell scripting
- Enterprise File Transfer experience (such as FeedHub). Does not need to have FeedHub-specific experience, but should have understanding of the functionality of the tool and underlying concepts.
Group Information: Finance and Compliance Technology. This team oversees and supports the ongoing functionality of Information Security, AML, compliance, and financial applications.
Who Will the Candidate Be Working with on a Daily Basis?: This resource will be working closely with their fellow team members, the project manager, and the development team for this project/application.
Daily Job Duties/Activities: Supporting/troubleshooting with AD partners, deploying codes, creating feeds, coordinating between AD partners and other technology team members, managing incident change tickets, and other job tasks as required.
What is the Project the Contractor will be Working On?: This role will be supporting a new application related to Financial Crime and AML.