operations reconciliations analyst
Urgent need for Operational Reconciliation specialists.
He/She will be working on a Global Reconciliation project to understand business priorities, understand and gather reconciliation requirements. The resource will also be responsible for data analysis, working with source systems to do data mappings, perform prototyping /PoC to determine match rate.
He/She will work in Agile environment attending all ceremonies and taking direction or guidance from BA lead and Business Architect.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Previous Reconciliation experience from banking industry- Internal Reconciliations (within various groups of the Bank, FO/MO/BO, Cash, Security, Trade/Positions, clearing house recons etc) -External Recons (between bank and counterparties, Regulator or any other 3rd party).
2) Strong data analysis & BA skills
3) Experience in Agile methodology or open to quickly learn and adapt accordingly
4) Details of their previous experience in any Reconciliation engine like TLM, Sungard’ s IntelliMatch, Ariba, Corona. Preferably TLM.
5) 8-10 years OVERALL experience and 4-5 within Technology reconciliation
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.